Doors Open Halifax is operated by the Doors Open Halifax Heritage Society, a Nova Scotia registered non-profit society. The Board of Directors is comprised of:
- Mr. Ted Aubut, Government of Nova Scotia
- Ms. Ashley Balcom, CAD Technician, Lindsay Construction
- Mr. Ron Burdock, Senior Architect, Practice Leader, architecture49
- Ms. Nicole Crane, Realtor, Royal LePage
- Mr. Hugh MacKay, President, Pier 12 Management Inc.
- Mr. John MacLeod, Senior Archivist, Nova Scotia Archives and Records
- Ms. Dale Noseworthy, Vice President, Investor Relations, Killam Properties Inc.
- Mr. Kirby Putnam, Executive Vice President, Lindsay Construction
- Ms. Tara Wickwire, Director, NATIONAL Public Relations
- Doors Open Halifax has support from the Nova Scotia Association of Architects, the Heritage Trust of Nova Scotia, the Association of Nova Scotia Museums, the Heritage Canada Foundation and other community stakeholders.
We would love to hear your comments and suggestions: